The entire world is turning digital now. No one would like to take the cash with them all the time and keep an eye on their wallet to check whether or not it contains the cash what they have stuffed. People think that, standing in a queue, paying their shopping amount through cash and waiting to collect the balance amount is something that sucks their time and patience.
As well, these days, taking credit and debit cards is not that safe too, as at times, you may miss your cards or someone may steal your cards. If you are an Apple user, you can stay away from these hassles and worries. Yes, you can make the payment with the apple pay.
To use this application, all you need to have is the latest iPhone or Apple Watch. The reason is that, this payment feature is included only in the latest one. If you have the latest iPhone or watch, then you might have a doubt regarding how to set up the application.
If that is the case with you, then continue reading the article further.
Setting Up The Apple Payment Application
- You first have to go to Passbook section and launch the application on your phone or watch.
- Once, after launching the application, you could see the ‘+’ sign on the right top corner of the application. You just have to tap the positive sign.
- Then, you will get the link to set up the application. Just tap on it.
- Now, you will be asked to enter your credit or debit card details.
- Use the iSight camera to screen shot your card details. The passbook will fill the details about the card automatically.
- Once this process is done, you can then make your payment with this wonderful application.
Have you experimented and pay with Apple Pay? Let it we know with below comment.